Major Accident Repair
It can be devastating to be involved in a car accident and deal with the emotional and physical trauma. Many Pomona and/or Glendora residents are unsure of what steps to take, while they suffer from shock due to the extremity of the situation. When you need major accident repair, we’re here to help. Our experts at Avalon Collision Center can repair damage that exceeds $1,000 when you’ve been in an accident and need to have your vehicle restored to its original condition in a timely manner. We use the most advanced and innovative equipment in the industry to reverse the affected parts and make your car look new again.
With over 22 years in business, we take pride in the quality of work performed with warranties included as long as you’re still the owner of the vehicle. Our team specializes in all makes and models.
Aftermath of an Accident
After you’re involved in a collision, turn to us for major accident repair on your vehicle. We’ll respond immediately to your call and promptly tow your car to our facility. There we can begin the process of working with your insurance company to help you return to your schedule and avoid further interruptions. Our friendly, welcoming staff is extremely accommodating and will help you with all of the details so you can enjoy a smooth and stress-free experience:
- We can arrange for your car to be immediately towed to our facility after the accident occurs.
- We will provide you with transportation services with our courtesy shuttle available through Lyft.
- You can also take advantage of our on-site rental cars available when you need a reliable mode of transportation.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing we’re here to help. You also can continue to drive to work and get around town with one of our rental cars. After a collision, you won’t have to spend time searching for a rental car company in the local area. You can immediately pick up the rental once you arrive at our facility.
Our staff can also work with your insurance company to minimize the stress you experience after an accident. We’re happy to work with all insurance companies and we’re a preferred shop for Mercury and Geico Insurance, Western General, Nationwide, and California Casualty. Of course, we also welcome Pomona/Glendora cash-paying customers for your convenience.
Major Accident Repair
We hire the top professionals in the industry to perform major accident repair in a timely and efficient manner. All of our experts have a high skill level and are extremely thorough with their workmanship.
Some of the ways we distinguish ourselves from the competition:
- Safety and integrity are high priorities with each car we repair.
- We can perform small repairs to more severe damage.
- We will provide you with an up-front estimate once we assess the damage on your vehicle.
- Our team will also provide you with a timeframe when you can expect the work to be completed.
- Our efficiency helps our Pomona/Glendora customers avoid further delays so you can get back to using your vehicle as soon as possible.
- We’ll even pre-order the parts needed to repair your car to cut down on the repair time.
- Our auto body paint shop uses high-quality paint that allows the new parts to blend in seamlessly with the rest of the vehicle. Our paint professionals specialize in color matching, prep, and spray to make the body appear flawless.
- Our center uses cutting-edge technology with the top professionals in the industry to repair damage to any type of vehicle.
Our professionals are always looking for ways to make our major accident repair a smoother, more streamlined process to accommodate our Pomona and/or Glendora customers.
Why Choose Us
Avalon Collision Center has a commitment to excellence in the industry, which is why we continue to succeed. We’re ready to impress you with our workmanship and the friendliness of our staff. You can have peace of mind with our lifetime warranty and enjoy continuing use of your vehicle while moving on from the accident. We’re intent on making you feel comfortable throughout the process with our caring team and understanding services reps.
Our facility doesn’t look like a traditional auto body shop, either. It’s extremely clean and relaxing with beautiful furnishings and a quiet setting to enjoy while we repair your vehicle, which can make the process easier.
Only your 100% satisfaction is acceptable to us with the services you receive. We understand how challenging an accident can be, which is why we want the process to be stress-free from beginning to end. We’ll keep you informed during repairs and will notify you when your vehicle is ready for pickup.
Contact us if your car has suffered from damage in Pomona and/or Glendora area. We’ve been in business since 1997 and take pride in serving our loyal customers.