OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
At Avalon Collision Glendora and Avalon Collision Pomona it is our mission to provide you with the highest quality auto body repairs and customer service. We will always treat you with honesty and professionalism throughout your collision repair process. We focus on doing the job right the first time. We believe our continued success in the industry is due to the trust we’ve established with our loyal customers. As a reputable collision center, we provide a high level of customer service. We follow high ethical standards and have our Pomona and/or Glendora customers best interest in mind.
Our managers and auto body repair technicians are I-CAR certified and our shop is an I-CAR Gold Class facility. Only the most accurate measures are taken to restore your vehicle to its original factory specifications.
Rental Assistance & 24 Hour Towing
Get back on the road even faster. Call (909) 623-1487 for 24 Hour Towing provided by Pomona Valley Tow. Call (909) 623-5859 and Glendora: (909) 542-0911 and ask how we can help you get a rental vehicle after your accident.
WHY CHOOSE US
Committed to Provide Quality Service
Avalon Collision Center takes pride in serving the Pomona and/or Glendora areas for the past 22 years. Since we first opened our doors we have been committed to providing quality service that will last the life of your vehicle.
At Avalon Collision Center, we take pride in the quality and efficiency of the work we perform. Our team of professionals understands how challenging it can be when your vehicle is involved in a collision on the road.
We stand out in the industry because we’re willing to meet all of your needs to make it a smooth and stress-free process from beginning to end.
We’ll help to have all of the details covered to ensure you can continue your busy schedule without interruptions or delays throughout the process.
Why choose us?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“Professional work accomplished by friendly staff in an expedient manner. A job well done from start to finish. Thank you!”
~ John R.
“Avalon gives EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL AROUND FROM START TO FINISH!!! I took my car to them a couple years ago when it was in an accident and they have always been my go to body shop ever since… Thank you Avalon for the beautiful work and excellent service!”
“What a great job! Someone backed into my car and Avalon did an amazing job with it. It looks better then it did when it came into the shop. Also the staff is so friendly and kept me up to date with the status of my vehicle, I would highly recommend Avalon!”
“Very impressed with customer service and quick turnaround. They finished well before estimated time and the work was impeccable! Highly recommend!!”
“These guys are awesome!!!! Quality work, best in town ! Unfortunately had both my cars damaged and needed body work. These guys know what they are doing best shop in the area will always use them!”
What if additional damage is found during repairs, or my insurance company’s estimate is lower that the repair shop’s estimate?
Insurance companies and repair facilities both write estimates based on the damages they can see. If there are additional damages or part price increases, we will contact the claims supplement departments for approval. In many cases, the insurance companies require one of their field adjusters to inspect the additional damages and to approve further charges / payments. Once the adjuster comes to an agreement with the repair center, additional damages payment will be issued directly to the repair facility. In most cases, the only amount of out of pocket expenses you will have for the repairs to your vehicle is your deductible.
What is a deductible? When/who do I pay the deductible too?
Your deductible is the portion of a covered loss that you are responsible for paying before the insurance company becomes responsible for payment under the policy. For example, if the covered claim is $2500 and your deductible applicable to that coverage is $500, you will pay the $500 and the responsible insurance company will pay the $2000. In most cases, you will pay the amount of your deductible directly to the repair center you have chosen upon completion of repairs to your vehicle.
Are the repairs guaranteed?
Yes. We provide a written guarantee of workmanship and a lifetime warranty on all auto body repairs and painting.
Do you charge for estimates?
No. We provide free estimates as a courtesy to our customers.
I need my car back ASAP. How can you get me back on the road?
Once we write your estimate, it is approved and you authorize us to begin work, we will set up a time line and let you know when your vehicle will be ready. It may take a few days in order to deliver the best work. If you need to get back on the road before then, we will be happy to set up a rental car for you, and in many cases can communicate with your insurance company to handle the payment.
What if my insurance company says I have to get three estimates or that I have to go to another shop and meet with their adjuster?
Tell them NO and you are dropping your car off at the shop of your choice to get repaired and the adjuster can inspect your car there with the bodyshop manager. It is your car and you have the right to get your car fixed where you want. We work for you, not the insurance company.
There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate. You have the right to go to the collision center of your choice.
Why is my lien holder company listed on my check?
If you have a loan on your vehicle and choose cash settlement in lieu of repairs, your lien holder will be named as a co-payee on any payment over $100. We recommend you contact your lien holder for information regarding their legal interest. If repairs are completed at a later date, contact your agent who will verify the vehicle has been repaired and remove the unrepaired damage coverage restriction. If your payment check is to be mailed off to the lien holder for the company’s signature endorsement, we will gladly assist you with this process.
Does the collision repair facility have rental car access?
If you are the claimant, the other party’s insurance by law must provide you with a rental vehicle for the duration of repairs. Hertz and Enterprise can provide you a rental at our location with prior arrangements.
Do I need to make an appointment for an estimate?
Estimates are written during normal shop hours.
While an appointment is not required, it is a good idea to check ahead.
How do I know that I am getting the best service?
We know what we’re doing and consistently offer the very best customer service. Our technicians also continue their education in the automotive arena, consistently learning about the latest innovations in body repair. The technicians here are I–CAR trained and ASE Certified. These credentials ensure that you get quality repairs by knowledgeable automotive professionals.
Can you communicate with my insurance company to work out the details?
Absolutely. We take care of the estimate and notify you when the vehicle can go in for service. Most times, the insurance company will pay us directly so you don’t have to worry about payment. You will likely have to pay a deductible depending on your insurance. Contact us today to learn more about the process.
Ellis County Auto Repair will help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. We are also an approved collision center with major insurance companies and many local dealerships. Should the insurance mail you the payment check or you owe a deductible, those payments should be made at the time you pick up your vehicle.
What should I do after an accident?
Here are some tips for dealing with the aftermath of an accident.
- Do not drive your car if it is unsafe. If you can safely drive your vehicle, bring it to us as soon as possible.
- If you cannot operate your car, truck or SUV, call us and we can tow your vehicle.
- Remember that you have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company or the other drivers insurance cannot require you to go to a particular repair shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. It is your vehicle, you deserve the highest quality repairs. Read the fine print and consider carefully before you accept the lowest repair estimate.
What should I do in case I’m in an accident?
Accident scenes can be very shocking, especially right after the impact occurs. Try to remain calm and do the following:
- Stop your vehicle. If you drive away, you could be charged with a “hit and run.”
- If you are blocking traffic in a dangerous place, pull off to the side of the road or into a well-lit parking lot.
- Contact the authorities. Try to assess the scene if anyone else is hurt. Otherwise, wait for the ambulance and/or police.
- Turn off your engine and wait for assistance.
- Be courteous to all parties.
- If you suspect the other driver may be drunk, do not confront him or her. Tell the police and let them handle the situation.
- Make sure you are as calm as possible before making any statements or talking to the police.
- Take photos before you leave the scene.
- Avoid making statements about responsibility to the other driver, witnesses, police or anyone else. Do not state that you are at fault, even if you think you may have caused the accident.
- Contact your insurance company once you are calm and have gathered pertinent information. They will likely interview you on the spot and request photos.
- Acquire a copy of the police report.
- Call us for assistance with repairs to your vehicle.
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
- Getting an online estimate from is fast, free, and, easy.
- Simply fill out the form below, attach some pictures of your damage, and, we’ll get an initial estimate e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
- Please be sure to fill out the form completely. When taking photos of your damage, we recommend taking a “close-up” shot along with a picture that shows where the damage begins and ends.
- This allows our automotive damage experts to view of the damage on your vehicle and that needs to be repaired
- Also it is important that you include your vehicle’s a VIN # (Vehicle Identification Number) because it helps us understand your vehicle options, configuration and features and provide you with the most accurate damage estimate.